The Holiday season brings with it a much needed change from our mundane lives, More time to pursue hobbies and other passions, making time for reading that book lying on the bookshelf with an ignored aura around it courtesy our busy days, spending more time with loved ones, cherished memories, guilty indulgences into that extra ice cream scoop, that fav’ platter And. And extra kilograms of weight 🙂
Somehow, we finally gather the courage to step on the weight scale to face the truth :).
Don’t panic or go on crash diets if you have overrun on your target kilos. A balanced combination of healthy diet, walking / running clubbed with below top 5 fat-burning Yoga poses will certainly tick back the weight scale to your ideal weight. Of course, a regular practice is must for effective results.
- Wind Releasing Pose – great for targeting your abdominal area.
- Cobra Pose – firms the buttocks and tones the abs.
- Bow Pose – this advanced yoga pose can really burn fat while toning your arms, legs and abdominal area.
- Side -Stretch Pose– helps raise heart-rate and burn calories.
- Warrior I Pose – works your abs, thighs and arms.